07 November 2018
Along with security enhancements and extra GST filing capabilities, Accredo’s Version 5 software release is packed with improvements that will simplify life for heavy system users.
As always many of these enhancements came about as a result of valuable feedback from customers. Here are five improvements that will save time and make the Accredo system that much easier to use.
- All Documents in one list: The new Document Lists function “Both Current and History” allows you to view all the Documents you are looking at on one list. No need to flick between Current and Historic Documents – now both are available to be viewed on one list.
- Improved Receipting and Payment Allocation functionality: The new Whole Balances option will only allocate a Receipt or Payment automatically if it is paying off Customer or Creditor whole balances. Previously, the only option for Automatic Allocating was the Balance Forward option where the amount of the Receipt\Payment would be allocated to the oldest debt, which may not always be the desired result.
- Less clicks for cash sales: Previously, when you put through a Cash Sale Invoice, the Receipt would have to be added to a Banking Summary and then banked through to Cashbook. In Version 5, you have the option of Banking the Receipt through to the Cashbook as part of the Cash Sale process. Less clicks equals time saved.
- Easier report identification: In Version 5 if you run a report to Microsoft Excel, it now renames the Worksheet with the Report Title. You no longer have to rename worksheets individually to identify them in a Workbook.
- Improved Cashbook rules: If you have a regular transaction on a bank statement that’s for more than one Analysis Code, for example, a payment to the IRD that’s for PAYE and Kiwisaver, you can add a Rule using both Analysis Codes. Previously, you could only add Rules for one Analysis Code, which meant information had to entered manually for amounts corresponding to two or more codes.